domingo, 24 de agosto de 2008

i say: can somebody set my soul on fire? but somedody set my home on fire...

"Alanis yes I know what’s ironic, Alanis yes I do. Somebody stole my naive kind of lifestyle, somebody stole what was left to steal. I need plenty of kisses and a hole bunch of love.

Vamos a besarnos amigos!

But hey relaxation are you running from me, hey hey relaxation are you hiding from me? Can somebody tell me where to find relaxation. I've looked from my basement and down to the station. Feels like 2000 Swedish miles away. Would you consider to come to me if I told you I needed you to come to me tonight?”

ah, geralmente eu me sinto mesmo '2ooo swedish miles away'. mas passa.
mas o que importa é o geral, então buena.

sábado 23, no 23-A e ás 23hs o mundo era surreal.

relembrar dá vontade de voltar?
vou lá ver...

ps. com peroba no rosto.
ps2. acho que ninguém vai entender do jeito que está passando na minha cabeça.

Um comentário:

  1. Would you consider to come to me if I told you I needed you to come to me tonight?

    Definitivamente.

    ResponderExcluir